Full-time Deli Clerk
Position: Part-Time Deli Clerk at Petaluma Market
Hours: 4-8 hour shifts ranging from 9AM – 9PM
Hiring for full-time Deli Clerk positions
Schedule will range from 40 hours a week, must be available to work weekends.
Deli Clerks are responsible for preparing, slicing, wrapping, weighing, pricing, and merchandising the department’s deli products. Deli products include deli meats, cheeses, salads, sandwiches, dips, gourmet and hot case items. They inform customers about our deli products and services and by recommending additional items to customers. They work with equipment like fryers and slicers.
- Associate must be reliable and honest.
- Associate must possess integrity and professionalism in their position.
- Strong communication skills. Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to read and write at the 8th grade level.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (or still pursuing education)
- Previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is preferred but not necessary.
Starting wage: $13.00 / hour (negotiable based on experience)
Full-time benefits include: medical insurance (100% coverage), dental insurance (100% coverage), vision insurance (100% coverage), life insurance, vacation & comp time and 401k profit-sharing plan.